- Enter your full sentences.
- Clicking outside of the text field will separate sentence into clickable words.
- Click words you want to remove from the sentence. Clicked words will appear in word bank below.
- You can EDIT a sentence after entering it. Just click the pencil at the end of the line.
- If desired, use an Underscore to connect words that you don't want to be split in the word bank, ie. "Costa Rica" should be "Costa_Rica". Underscore will be removed on the worksheet, but the words will not be broken apart.
NOTE: Punctuation - separate punctuation (ie. period, comma) from word by a space to not include the punctuation in the word bank!
- Generate Worksheet
- You may add more sentences by clicking "Add another line" below.
- Questions about punctuation or paragraphs? Click the FAQ tab Above!
Shuffle order of sentences?
Choose up to 3 fonts + Arial (default)
NEW FORMAT NOTE: You CAN STILL CHANGE OPTIONS like Line Height, Blank Length, Font, Font-Size, Colors, and MUCH more. These options are now available after you create your worksheet.
Keep this FREE by Sharing on Facebook!