- Enter your full sentences.
- Clicking outside of the text field will separate sentence into clickable words.
- Click words you want to remove from the sentence. Clicked words will appear in word bank below.
- You can EDIT a sentence after entering it. Just click the pencil at the end of the line.
- If desired, use an Underscore to connect words that you don't want to be split in the word bank, ie. "Costa Rica" should be "Costa_Rica". Underscore will be removed on the worksheet, but the words will not be broken apart.
NOTE: Punctuation - separate punctuation (ie. period, comma) from word by a space to not include the punctuation in the word bank!
- Generate Worksheet
- You may add more sentences by clicking "Add another line" below.
- Questions about punctuation or paragraphs? Click the FAQ tab Above!
Ads Blocked: That's OK!
You are viewing a 'AD-Free' version of our site that has limited functionality You will get a MUCH IMPROVED application by simply allowing our advertisements to show!
If you are completely against ads, we do have a fee supported
site that contains no ads, and also offers a few extras over our ad supported site! BEFORE puchasing anything or leaving the site, may we suggest turning off your ad blocker and make 1 worksheet just see what you're missing by trying the ad supported version - we think you'll find it is well worth it! If not, we understand and thank you for giving us a try!
can get up to 100 lines, over 50 fonts, ability to add multiple images, create unlimited PDF's and Images of your worksheet and more.
Advertising provides the crucial revenue necessary to provide free content and applications on this website. We need this revenue to continue offering our free services. We currently have 3 options for our users:
- Ad blocking users: Free, 10 lines with basic customization options, no saving options
- Non-ad blocking users: Free, 15 lines with many customization options, and basic saving features.
- Premium Subscription: Ad free + premium customization and saving features
If you choose to turn off your ad blocker for this site, you must reload this page.
A place where you can inject 'extra' words into your finished word bank.
That will make the entire wordbank include the words: running, apologize, kite
and walking, cake, automobile
- Ad Block: Arial Only
- Ad Supported: Choose from 8 fonts!
- Premium Subscription: Over 100 fonts!
Choose up to 3 fonts + Arial (default)
Font Selection DISABLED
NEW FORMAT NOTE: You CAN STILL CHANGE OPTIONS like Line Height, Blank Length, Font, Font-Size, Colors, and MUCH more. These options are now available after you create your worksheet.
Keep this FREE by Sharing on Facebook!
**NEW: Adjustable size font in the KEY
FAQ's and Troubleshooting
Can I make paragraphs?
- Yes, you can make paragraphs! Just use the space provided for the sentence and enter your entire paragraph.
I want EXTRA words in the word bank
- Ok. Just add another (nonsensical) sentence using only the extra words - then click them ALL over to the word bank. This will result in an extra line of 'blanks' at the end of the worksheet that can just be crossed out.
I don't want the punctuation to appear in the word bank. How do I do this?
- Just separate the punctuation from the word with a space when entering your sentence. The punctuation will then be able to be selected separately from the word.
- This can also be done in reverse! Leave the space before all punctuation, and then select the punctuation to be removed from the sentence to help with proper punctuation placement worksheets!
Can I make a PDF and store this on my computer?
- Yes. This is an option on most computers in the "Print" box that pops up when you print the worksheet
- Find the box that allows you to 'choose your printer'.
- Simply change the 'printer' in that dialog box to "Adobe PDF" (or similar).
- Then choose "Print". You will be given new options on "where to save" your new PDF.
Can I put this worksheet on my website? Can I put this worksheet in my book? etc.
- In general, you are allowed to make copies for classroom or home use only, provided you do not remove the citation on the copies.
- Any other uses are forbidden without express written consent of The Teacher's Corner
I want more options.
- That is great! Just let us know in the comment box at the bottom of this page!
Please leave your comments below, and tell your friends and co-workers about us!