FAQ's and Troubleshooting
- Can you leave the Day or Month BLANK - I want my kids to fill it in
- Yes, just click on the cell that holds that text, and erase it.
- TIP: You can make it bigger by placing simple HTML inside. For example, place "<br>" (without the quotes) to add a line break, and make the height of the cell bigger.
- I want to make my own events
- EASY! Just click on any day and make your own event. Long descriptions can be added, and they are appended below the calendar!
- I want to change the margins
- Margins are adjusted in your "Print Properties" dialog - that is the box that pops up when you attempt to print the page.
- Can I make a PDF and store this on my computer?
- Yes. This is an option on most computers in the "Print" box that pops up when you print the worksheet
- Find the box that allows you to 'choose your printer'.
- Simply change the 'printer' in that dialog box to "Adobe PDF" (or similar).
- Then choose "Print". You will be given new options on "where to save" your new PDF.
- ALTERNATIVELY, see our video on how to make our worksheets into PDF's: How to make a PDF
- Background colors don't print
- Background color printing is set to "OFF" in your browser by default (To save ink). To turn it on, look in your browsers "printing" options - it IS in there someplace.
- Can I put this worksheet on my website? Can I put this worksheet in my book? etc.
- In general, you are allowed to make copies for classroom or home use only, provided you do not remove the citation on the copies.
- Any other uses are forbidden without express written consent of The Teacher's Corner
Please leave your comments below, and tell your friends and co-workers about us!