FAQ's and Troubleshooting
Images not printing
- We have only verified that this works in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. It does NOT work in Firefox.
- Be sure that you have 'Print background images and colors' in your browser settings.
- If your image is too large, browsers cannot open it and it will not show up.
- Must be the correct type of image. Only jpg, jpeg, png, and gif images are fully supported. If it is a .bmp or .tif, you must convert it to a supported file type.
- Firefox will not print images from your computer on a remote website without changing browser configuration files. Therefore we do not support Firefox.
- Can I make a PDF and store this on my computer?
- Yes. Please see the "How to make a PDF" button on the generated puzzle page. The provided method will create best available reproduction of beautiful/complex puzzles like our puzzle maker creates.
- Can I save this as a Microsoft WORD document?
- Although we do not make a word document for you to download, we have found that if you can highlight the entire page with your mouse, then copy and paste into a new word document - it will retain the table structure and data. This may take some experimentation, but it worked for us with IE7 and Firefox.
- Can I put this worksheet on my website? Can I put this worksheet in my book? etc.
- In general, you are allowed to make copies for classroom or home use only, provided you do not remove the citation on the copies.
- Any other uses are forbidden without express written consent of The Teacher's Corner
HEY!! Problems with one of our lists? Let us know which one is causing problems in the comments box below.